Saturday 8 December 2012

realiti atau fantasi?

Assalamualaikum.

Semalam godek-godek album Nikon yang berlambak in my laptop, and found something so cute. Ara suka Ara suka! Yay! Mungkin for certain people they would never understand, tapi alahai, menyentuh perasaan betul. I love all of these pictures hikhik

The story starts.....



One day, i got a call.

He wished on my birthday. Yay!

this one is sangat mengarut. totally.

we said our byes. and byeeeee.

at night, he called me again.

i cakap something macam tu ke? mane adeeeee.
@#$%^&???


okay, i'm praying for this. amin Ya Allah! (amboi seksi gila baju, yang lelaki pakai songkok. hahaha)


Okay tamat kisah fairytale. All these pictures were drawn by Aqilah my gila-gila friend. Best friend. Si penjual keropok maktab. Haha. When I first saw this, punyalah tergelak-gelak wah so cutee. Hihi. Oh ya by the way, ni kisah bukan rekaan taw. Really happened during my birthday. Dan telah berjaya diadaptasi ke dalam bentuk lukisan whiteboard :D i love you Qielah Kepok! She seemed to understand me real well. Good job sista <3

Till then, muah.
Salam.

p/s: i'm kinda working with my friend's essay. Not sure when I'm gonna post it here. It is so sweet, you shud know <3


No comments:

Post a Comment