Tuesday 4 December 2012

A DATE

Assalamualaikum.
27th APRIL 2012

The date. This very memorable date. Thre date bila I finally tak tahan sangat with my sakit. Seluruh badan bengkak-bengkak. Tangan susah nak gerak. And finally my mak ayah datang to my college. Tak silap hari Jumaat. They came. And i waited dengan penuh kesungguhan sambil buat Add Maths. Alone. I still had the gambaran in my mind. Where bila dorang sampai, we went to ask for the warden permission to go out because my parents wanted to take me for hospital. Yeah. My auntie suggested that we went for Hospital Universiti Sains Malaysia and yeah, we did go there.

That particular night, we went for medical check-up. Malam tu for the first time, I'd been in hospital until 3 am. For the first time. Boleh bayangkan betapa lama nya buat medical test sampai ke pagi? Sure it was very boring dan boring. That night, I saw this one guy, mungkin around eighteen or something, baru lepas accident, his tempurung lutut pecah (in Biology you might know it as patella) and bloody thingy pun keluar meleleh-leleh atas lantai. He was conscious, Alhamdulillah, siap sengih-sengih lagi bercakap dengan doctor. Masa tu I was like, 

'ya Allah poor him. Muda lagi. What if something happened to him caused by that accident that might affect his future life?'

Luckily dia macam tak sakit, especially when the doctor belek-belek luka dia. Oh my teruk gila kot. I saw this thing in front of my eyes, dengan darah yang menitik-nitik, daging kat bahagian lutut. Oh Allah. Teruk. Mujur i am not this type yang geli-oh no-darah-muntah-wek-pitam-pengsan.

Oh ya, this night I kena cucuk banyak kali di lengan (ketidakpakaran seorang doktor praktikal, takpe dah dimaafkan) sampai keluar darah. And sekali lagi mujur i'm not geli-oh no-darah-muntah-wek-pitam-pengsan type when i saw blood coming out of my veins. It was the night, the very first night i pergi HUSM, to figure out what is my real sakit. Segala jenis test dibuat. Segala jenis laporan diambil. Segala jenis benda doctor tanya. Most everything. And the result went out a month after that, revealing my sakit. Rhumatoid athritis.

Okay berbalik kepada tujuan asal post ni, it's about 27th April. Tadi i went through someone's Facebook profile (i really care for who he is), and masyaAllah, i read a comment yang wish him to be strong with what happened to him. The comment was posted on 27th April. He had been in this one accident. He got a very serious head injury, and went into coma (this one information i tahu when one day around three or two weeks ago, he called me). I dont even know bila tarikh dia accident. And i dont even know dia accident dengan apa. It's just that i felt something inside me. For you guys information, the accident had brought a lot of changes in his life. 

He is eighteen years old. And now he is studying in his particular course. He was a very good friend of mine (always a very good listener, a good advisor, a good macam-macam lah). He told me once, he had lost some of his deria. Allahuakbar. Semoga dia sentiasa bersabar dengan segala ujian yang Allah berikan.


Sesungguhnya i never expected that he was in hospital by the time i was in hospital. Pada masa yang sama. 


Besar kuasa Allah, menetapkan kami berdua mengalami sedikit ujian daripada-Mu pada masa yang sama.

Semoga Allah menyembuhkan kita berdua pada suatu masa nanti, insyaAllah :)
Subhannallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment