Tuesday 27 November 2012

counting to leave.

Hye. I'm having my merdeka tahap pertama. Feeling damn happy sebab dah lepas papers yang memerlukan pelbagai cara pemikiran yang kritis, selektif dan genius. Haha. But also feeling so lonely that everyone is leaving college. MARA Junior Science College Tumpat. A place where memories are being cherished. A place where thousands of memories are created by those whom we call friends. Best friends.

Sedihnya bila masuk bilik, katil-katil dah tak berbalot dengan cadar maroon. Sedih lagi bila masuk bilik, no one is inside. Everyone is leaving. Leaving for future life where we would never get together again, united as before. I may get to see some of you guys and girls, but it's going to be different, don't you see? We would never be in college anymore. Wearing those beige and blue uniforms. Pakai tudung sekolah dengan penuh comot. Pakai kain sekolah yang senget sebelah. Haha. Rindunya zaman duduk kat kelas, laughing for every single nasty stupid thing we did.

I bet ramai yang sangat sedih nak tinggalkan our hostel life. Tak kira boys or girls. Most of us would be. Tipulah kalau cakap we are damn happy sampaikan tak sedih even sikit pun. I'm having the same feeling. Wah seronoknya! Tapi alahai sedih kott. A simple thing to say, I tak menyesal pindah ke sini. I tak menyesal walaupun I had to endure a very difficult life in hostel. Yeah, memang mengerikan tapi with the helps from best friends, semua nampak macam smooth je. I love you guys and girls so much. I dont wanna leave what I have in my memory, here, in Tumpat. I wanna bring everything with me. I wanna bring you and you and you and you to all places that I would go, in the future.


Dear teachers and friends of MRSM Tumpat,
My name is Norsyahirah binti Ghani. I just wanna thank all of you that I am now a person. A very different person than before. I learnt a lot about life eventhough I only spent almost two years in Tumpat. Living in Tumpat really taught me how to face problems. How to deal with things. I never realized that I would leave my school life in Tumpat. When I first entered Tumpat, I tak terfikir pun I would end my zaman persekolahan di sini. Tumpat. And now, I am here. Having my second last day, alone, maybe. Greatest joy I had here. With all those beautiful and sad memories, I think I sangat sayangkan our college. Our college. In my heart. 

Love, 
syahirahghani,
Batch of Felix Exitus 1112
MARA Junior Science College Tumpat.


No comments:

Post a Comment